We're located in Fontabelle, St. Michael. In front of the historic Kensington Oval Cricket Ground. With easy access to both the South and West coast regions of Barbados.
With our origins dating back to the 1860s, the company has evolved through an extensive history in import, export, manufacture and distribution in Barbados. We currently have two divisions to serve you!
The Building Products Division is recognized in the construction sector, both commercial and private, for its Quartz & Solid Surface countertops, High-Density Structural Board and PVC board. Also available is Dexion shelving - the ultimate storage systems.
- Countertops (Quartz & Acrylic)
- Acrylic Sinks
- MgO Dampproof board
- PVC Foam Boards
- Rhino Wet Waste Interceptor
- Extensive range of Dexion commercial shelving, including slotted angle galvanized adjustable shelves, pallet racking and
mobile shelving for libraries and archives
- Hurst Hurricane Shutters
- Armor Screen - Flexible Hurricane Protection Screens
- Boracol Wood Preserve - an eco friendly approach to eradicating termite and wood rot in your household furniture.
- Restoration Roof System - a liquid roof coating that will protect, preserve and prolong the life of your roof by reflecting the sun's rays, lowering your building's internal temperature,
offering weatherproofing and fungicidal properties.
- We also service our model windows – Please call for more information.
The Food Service Division, which includes Meats, Seafood and Beverage Systems, is a prominent supplier to the hospitality industry which encompass small hotels and restaurants to large all-inclusive resorts. The division has also operated retail outlet and FREE delivery service island-wide.
Our product range includes:
- Various Speciality Coffees
- Vitality juice
- Slush Products
- Ruprecht beef & steak cuts
- French Fries
- English cheddar cheese and butter products
- Selection of Seafood's: Scottish smoked salmon, tuna, shrimp etc.
- Burgers, sliders and hot dogs
- Lamb, pork and chicken and more